Hi, I'm Lizzie.
I saw a quote recently that I love: "Accept what you can't change- Change what you can't accept."
I am definitely not skinny. But here's the thing: I really can't accept that. So, I've decided soon- I will be.
If you don't like my blog, you don't have to look at it. Period.
I believe in being who you are, or striving to be the best that you can be.
You shouldn't pretend to be anything more or less than who you are.
Ask me questions.
GW2: 125lbs (DONE!)
I am not okay, but not okay is how I’ve learned to live.
how many times will you forgive him
for making you cry
how bad does it have to be
before you finally find the strength
to tell him
I am figuring out which parts of my personality are mine and which ones I created to please you.
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.
He turned me into an object and I turned him into a god. How sick is that?